The Office of Research, Innovation, and Commercialization (ORIC) at University of Loralai (UoLi) is being established in compliance with the directives of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
The ORIC provides strategic, operational support, and resources to promote integrated scholarly activity throughout the institution. The ORIC also provides a platform of university-industry linkages to increase the external funding at local, regional and federal partners in order to ensure the growth of Pakistan’s economy in line with research outcomes.
ORIC-UoLi supports the UoLi’s vision of lifelong learning, as well as its long-term goal of seeking high quality research, innovation and commercialization which believes in the engagement of societal impact.
ORIC-UoLi aims to encourage and accelerate the process of creation and diffusion of knowledge. ORIC-UoLi is dedicated towards promoting and strengthening the research culture and welfare activities for academia, industry and society both locally and globally.
- Promote Research Culture in UoLi.
- Fund raising for research.
- Provide information to faculty and researchers about various available research grants.
- Link faculty and students with relevant industry.
- Translating research for the public’s benefit.
- Promoting entrepreneurship, technology-transfer and commercialization activities which improve and support the economy.
- Interface between faculty and the commercial sector.
- Promoting and improve multi-disciplinary research initiatives