The admission form submission date has been extended. Submit your forms by the new deadline “August 31, 2023“
Admission Fall 2023
The University of Loralai is pleased to announce the commencement of admissions for the Fall 2023 intake. We seek to appeal a wide range of academic interests and career objectives by offering 22 diverse degree programs. In addition to our degree programs, we extend admission offers for associate degree programs in 11 different disciplines. Furthermore, we recognize the significance of ongoing skill development in today’s fast-paced environment. We are providing a wide range of short courses to meet this demand.
Last date for submission of forms: August 31, 2023
How to apply for admission?
You can apply by downloading the application form and print it. Attach all relevant documents and the receipt of application processing fee with the application. Send the complete application to the UoLi admissions oﬃce, make sure that your application reaches the admission oﬃce before the closing date.
- Academic Certificates (SSC/F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc./B.Ed./B.Com
- Attested copy of the Applicant and applicant’s father/guardian CNIC
- Attested copy of Local/Domicile
- Bank draft/pay order/receipt of cash payment (admission processing fee)
- Four recent photographs (passport size)
- Attested copy of Character Certiﬁcate from the last institute attended
- Affidavit (in original) on Judicial Paper duly countersigned by the 1st Class Magistrate as per specimen given in the website.